Our concept is helping to bring exposure therapy to the home training
format and give specialists powerful digital tools
with proven effects since the 20th century. Mainly, PsyTech VR solves these three problems
which mental health specialists and patients face during the Mental Imagery sessions:
1) It is hard to imagine various types of real-life scenarios of fears and phobias with the brain.Solution №1
: We create super-realistic scenarios
and immersive 3D graphics
2) People are afraid to speak about their anxieties.Solution №2
: With the help of mental health specialists and developers, we offer an effective home therapy system
based on Learning Management System, VR experience, and Dashboard
with your progress. Everything is supported with personal recommendations for training, as well as statistics to track your results.
3) During exposure therapy with mental health specialists, it is impossible to see what is happening in the patient's imagination.Solution №3
: VR telemedicine
of PsyTech VR opens a new way to provide patients with mental imagery, which allows watching the stream of clients' "VR gameplay" on the laptop. The specialist uses a PC, and the patient train in a VR headset; this is simple and innovative! Also, there is an ability for audio- and video-stream so psychologists can teach coping strategies like in an ordinary session but with virtual reality.
Creative and production teams bring to VR natural scenes and situations where you can face germophobia like in real life. The user will be given complete control over VR
scenarios with controllers.
Practicing with a virtual reality headset creates a safe environment for learning
, helps users get used to uncleanliness and unsanitary conditions, get comfortable with bacteria and become more confident and stress-resistant to facing germs in real-life
Our team has developed unique spaces and levels in virtual reality, which users can access in a VR headset (with Meta Quest) and train germophobia in the following scenarios
- in the human body, facing viruses like COVID-19, Human Papilloma, Spike, Zika, etc.
- in the space where the person died from unknown bacteria
- in a morgue of infectious diseases hospital
As we've mentioned in previous articles, phobias are built with the "leader of the fear" technic when the difficulty arises from the first to the last level
in VR. This method helps to adapt fluidly and avoid immediate problems with mental health when facing the most challenging scenarios.